Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) provides landowners in the Credit River Watershed with resources to protect their homes and businesses from flooding and adding natural infrastructure to urban yards, gardens, and corporate properties.
Learn about Flood Warning and Forecasting
- Find rain-loving trees and shrubs for your yard with our Native Plant Lists.
- Learn how to create rain-ready yards and gardens at one of our workshops.
- Subscribe to The Garden Post to receive monthly home gardening tips and tricks.
- Learn how to plant a tree or shrub and how to care for it.
For businesses and institutions:
- Learn how CVC’s Greening Corporate Grounds program can help you manage stormwater, reduce flood risk, and build sustainability into your corporate property.
- Subscribe to the Green Brief, a monthly e-newsletter for businesses, institutions, and places of worship committed to building social, environmental, and economic value through corporate environmental sustainability and sustainable landscaping on their properties.
- Be inspired by what others are doing to build flood resilience into their properties.